Sunday, December 23, 2012

Early Christmas

I know many families celebrate Christmas before the actual date.  This year we are celebrating it on its date but that may change in the future.  My daughter, Christina, is coming home but won't be here until 11ish on Christmas eve.  But I am very excited to see her since it has been a long time.

Today is wrapping a few gifts and figuring out the menu for Eve and Day and getting to the grocery store before it closes at 6pm plus cleaning up the upstairs for our visitors.

I have written about old time Christmas's which hold terrific memories. I miss my parents and grandparents this time of year.  We always had such fun.  I miss my brothers and now their families.  We each have our own traditions in celebrating the holidays.  Maybe in the future we will be able to all get together for Christmas or Thanksgiving or Easter.

Well, the presents won't wrap themselves.  Have a Merry Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment