Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Good morning! I have about 5 minutes (maybe less) to do a quick post.  Watching my favorite GMA and getting ready to head to work.  I have a pot of Chicken in the refrigerator that I have no idea how I want to cook tonight.  I think we will have salads again since I have a lot of salad mix (having that for lunch too).  Last night's steaks really needed to be tenderized but were tasty.
I have most of the key items for graduation accomplished (I love my cell phone) and now need to focus on organizing the house and garage.  I am also going to be short outdoor chairs so I may need to do a bit of shopping or start begging local friends for their chairs.
I want to try a few new recipes for the family when they visit next weekend....any ideas?  I spent a few moments yesterday on Pinterest and found a few wonderful things.
Now back to getting ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment