Monday, December 26, 2016

Thursday again...where did the turkey go?

I figured out a 11.75 pound turkey isn't enough if you want to eat leftovers for days.  The carcass did make a delicious turkey soup which the leftovers from that have been frozen away for a later meal.
I froze some of my Spanish Rice last time and we had it for dinner last night with venison fajitas.  The rice tasted like I had just made it.
To freeze or not to freeze is always my question.  Will we ever eat it later?  Will I remember I put it into the freezer?
All this talk of frozen food makes me hungry.
Friday is almost here and I have high hopes I get to see Lincoln this weekend (crossing my fingers).


As I read the above post written years ago I wonder what the heck and how the heck do I cook a 35 pound turkey currently residing in my freezer (and not paying rent)! Any ideas world?

No comments:

Post a Comment