Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday & everyday

I have started to try to follow the daily Christ in Our Home booklet.  Today's title "Pride can be fatal". I also want to become better at organization (I have a ton of piles of papers that need to be filed).  Is there a class on how I should organize my piles of papers (history, ideas, biographies, etc).  Just thinking about this makes me stressed.  I look at the piles, shake my head and go back to something else.
Today is work on Walnut Grove area veterans' biography day to get them into an exhibit.  We have over 330 veterans to honor in this exhibit.
I misplaced a book I wanted to read before the next Leadership Class on 2/29 and misplaced the charger for my Galaxy Tab! Misplacing things reminds me of the wonderful Disney movie "Halloweentown" and the scene where all lost things go.
On to pick up my friend and head to work!  Have a wonderful and eventful day!  As a good friend re-quoted John Green last night "What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable."
BE REMARKABLE & EXTRAORDINARY!

1 comment:

  1. I once was so organized and I don't know what happened...
    I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete