Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday and where did the month go

I woke up late this AM (even thou I do have the day off) and felt fuzzy because I had already dreamed my morning.  Now I feel more fuzzy and concerned because my day was going great in my dreams (as always but wasn't being chased by vampires or anything).
Now to get the real morning started...where to start? Shower and clothes make sense but...can't I be lazy in my robe?  Youtube helps motivate...kitchen dancing again.
Remember that To Do list I should be "writing" well coupons need to be clipped, laundry washed, dishes put away and clutter de-clutterfied on the kitchen counter....but water is boiling for the 5# lobster and I think I am going to make some garlic butter pasta for a side dish and tune into Julia Child's "The Lobster Show" for inspiration.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment