Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goals & unavoidable delays

OK, last week I promised myself to start writing again (it seriously has been years).  I dusted off the old works in the basement (still looking for more) and was just about to start when working on a work project took priority.  So, no typed or written pages for week 1 to share but I am jotting down ideas.
Christmas cards are addressed (as far as I have gotten).  No gifts have been purchased (yet, sorry kids).
Tonight I am going to try and relax and watch John Corbett in a new Lifetime movie without working on any work projects (maybe a notepad for brainstorming).
I also have an endless pile of magazines I need to "read".  That could be a whole 2 day project.  Why do I sign up for them?
Good Luck to all of you on your end of the week projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment