Monday, November 28, 2011

Beginning of another week....

"Before you tackle that next wonderful goal, you need to concentrate on finishing some things up today. Check those last few items off your list, and you will be immediately rewarded. Right now you have to prove to yourself (and to everyone else) that you can follow through with things."


Wow, my horoscope has been right on lately!  I need to get the Veterans exhibit moved and start putting together the quilt exhibit.  I would also like to find some more of my desktop.  The last sentence is key!


But the really GREAT news is I have turkey leftovers for lunch. I even made coffee this morning (odd).

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like my last couple of weeks. I really had to finish some things up before I could start anything else. And I did! And I could see my desktop...for a few days.

    ReplyDelete