Thursday, November 10, 2011

Good Morning, Thursday!

Veteran's Day is tomorrow but I tend to celebrate Veteran's Day everyday by respecting and being friendly to all veterans.  Though the exhibit is coming down for 2012 the WG Veteran's Exhibit housed over 320 local veterans' photographs.  It was a wonderful exhibit and will be re-installed with extra features in 2013.
I am trying to get excitement for the Quilt exhibit I am currently working on and yes quilting is pretty darn cool...I think I just need to "throw myself" into the project and start....after the Fall/Winter 2011 newsletter is complete and in the mail.
Off to peel potatoes and start cooking the Turkey's for tonight's WG Legion/Aux Veteran's day supper.  If you get a chance today why don't you thank a veteran (the really proud ones where hats telling you they have served in various wars) and heck give them a hug (I try to do that too).
Good luck on this Sunny (and snow free) Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment