Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Heading for Thanksgiving

t-minus how many hours until you have to put the turkey in the oven. I have never been a fan of getting up at 4am to put the turkey in to eat at noon.  Usually have tons of appetizers for noon and then Turkey whenever it is ready.
I guess we are eating at 1:30pm today (on the dot...I don't care).  I made my salmon dip and bought the eggnog so my chores are done!
Have a safe & Happy belly filling Thanksgiving!
What am I thankful for?  My loving family, my AWESOME jobs and it is supposed to be warm tomorrow so I am not wearing a winter coat.
Good luck and smile much!

1 comment:

  1. Going to my sister's in a couple of hours. My contribution of make-ahead potatoes and rolls are ready to go. Can't wait to enjoy family time together!
    Wishing you and yours a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete