Sunday, November 20, 2011

Horoscopes?

My Yahoo Horoscope today "Your imagination, dreams and fantasies are offering you some amazing insight into the questions you've been asking yourself, and they could confirm a few suspicions. The visions in your life give you a glimpse of the truth, of the accurate reality you see from outside your biased lens. You've been in a fog about someone for a while, and it's time to be up front and crystal clear about what you need and what you want. Go right to the source and don't leave things open to interpretation"


Quite an inspiring horoscope.  I have been having some "strange" dreams and musings of late.  That said, how much does a person really read into their daily horoscope?  Visions of my life....glimpses of the truth....accurate reality.


I think I will work on my visions today and maybe jot down a few ideas of a 5 and 10 year plan for myself and the Museum.  I know one of our goals at the Museum is to build a REAL schoolhouse that can be used for programming year round.  I would also like to add more interactive kiosks into the exhibits.  How many people in the world have heard Laura Ingalls Wilder's voice?  A vision of the glittering cloud?  Sound of "Pa's Bell" ringings?  Those are audios and visuals I want to add to exhibits (to start).


Time to get ready for church and then a trip to watch the next Twilight movie and maybe eats at Applebee's.  Tonight Legion & Legion Aux supper!  It is and will be a great day!  I will strive to look outside my biased lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment