Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blogging and thoughts

Well, once again I have put my fingers to typing and started yet another attempt at a blog.  Sadly, I only have a few moments before I have to head off to work at the Walnut Grove Bar & Grill but I wanted to start and start simple.
Three things I love in my life: my family, my cooking (even though I don't usually end up eating it) and my jobs.
I am excited about the Fall/Winter 2011 Newsletter I am working on, I love heading to work at the Walnut Grove Bar & Grill and seeing all the locals and I get excited doing newsletters for Fond Memories at the Creamery.  I include those as my jobs....
I do not include sweeping, mopping, dusting, dishes, laundry, putting away laundry, making my bed or anything to do with CLEANING (especially the bathroom)....that JOB consumes a lot of my time but so does watching Cheers on Netflix, catching up with Bones or streaming video from my computer to my TV.....great things to distract from the JOB!
Wish me luck on my avoiding the JOB and finding more time for simple Walnut Grove research, LIW musings and of course my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment