Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ok...I know it is wrong

leading your life by your horoscopes but
The best way to shed light onto a particularly vexing situation is to open yourself up to new, fresh ideas. Despite all evidence to the contrary, you do not have all the answers all the time. This is an important time to seek out innovative, even uncomfortable ideas and find out what value (if any) they could add to your life. Becoming too complacent in your daily routine will not lead you forward into a larger awareness ... it will narrow your focus until everything is vague.


I am having creative blockage on the upcoming Quilt Exhibit so I will have to consider uncomfortable ideas.  I am also going to contact other Museums with quilt exhibits to get their advice.  This worked very successfully with the Main Street (General Store) hands-on exhibit.


Now if I could use the advice from my horoscope to take care of one more vexing situation....house cleaning & organization!  I'd love to put up some X-mas decorations (thou not my favorite holiday...just thinking about X-mas makes my tummy hurt) but to do that I need to CLEAN and organize the downstairs.


Have a GREAT day and wish me luck on finding the motivation to ugh...CLEAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment