Friday, November 18, 2011

Wow, what happened to the week

Friday already? This is interesting! What is your favorite go to song to start the WEEKEND? I love youtube.com!  Pretty much any music you want to listen to is there and some people get creative with the video. I don't have that fancy phone feature where you hold it to the sound and it tells you the song but...type a few words into google and you can add to your play list.
What to wear to work today?  I feel like brown & gold...wish I had some great boots...dang JcPenney & Kohls have gone to start at size 6 and Payless doesn't have a stellar variety of size 5.  Ugh...what to do about this discrimination for size 5 women?  I'd have a closet full of shoes if I had bigger feet.
SOME DAY......have a GREAT day and if you can't hug random people....how about a quick smile and a hello with sincerity...I think I need to write letters to above companies and start a campaign for Size 5 shoes!

1 comment:

  1. My mother, who is just an inch taller than you, would really appreciate that size 5 shoe campaign. Shopping for shoes with her is an adventure.

    ReplyDelete